· If due to any reason, you are unable to attend a drive after registration, please mail us stating a valid reason at [email protected] 24 hours before the placement drive failure of which, would deem you a blacklisted candidate and you won't be able to sit in any of the placement drive. Making a phone call in the morning of the day of the drive will not be considered valid. This will be strictly monitored. No excuses will be considered in such scenario.
· No reminder shall be sent to the candidates regarding the drive. It is assumed that the candidate who has registered for the drive will check the relevant information directly from the Facebook page of Aspire https://web.facebook.com/aspirecvs
· Make sure to keep all your important documents arranged for the drive. The necessary documents include
v a copy of your consent form
v 2 copies of your CV
v 4 passport size photos
v 2 copies of your college marksheets(available online)
v 2 copies of your 12th marksheet
v 2 copies of your 10th marksheet
If possible, get your documents verified by any of the placement coordinator, a day before the drive.
· The candidates are advised to go through the placement cell website and talk to the Placement Coordinators for tips on GD and PI to help them get through the recruitment process smoothly.
Students should ensure that they appear for the drive only if they are genuinely interested in the company and the job. No exceptions will be made to this rule.
ON THE DAY OF THE DRIVE
· Candidates are expected to reach the venue on the reporting time as mentioned in the notice. Late-comers, without any valid reason shall NOT be allowed to sit for the drive.
· Candidates should be smartly dressed in formal attire. (Shirt & trousers for the male as well as female candidates. Tie is optional. Female candidates also have the option of wearing Indian formals.)
· Candidates shall carry all the original documents(as mentioned above) in original as well as attested photocopy.
· Printed CV’s are compulsory. Handwritten CV’s shall be not be accepted.
· For those of you who need help in formation of CVs, a format for the CV is available at the CPC website. You can use this format but it is NOT mandatory.
· Cases of indiscipline and misbehaviour with any of the placement cell member or other candidates shall incur strict action against the candidates. He/She may also be debarred from sitting in any further internship/placement drives.
At all Times especially during the interview rounds the students must ensure that the reputation of Aspire and CVS does not suffer because of any undue comments made by the students
AFTER THE PLACEMENT DRIVE
· The candidates are permitted to sit for only one more placement drive, once they are selected in a company. Any student who get two offers from two different companies will be automatically barred from taking part in any future drive.
· The candidates are allowed to sit in as many internship drives as they want.
· The candidates are expected to revert a prompt response of acceptance or refusal to the offer letter within the given deadline. Responses after the deadline shall not be entertained.